Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When dealing with water damage it's common to feel very overwhelmed. A quick response is the most important step. SERVPRO of Parma/Seven Hills is faster to any size disaster. Our crews are available 24/7 to eliminate the stress and worry that comes with water, fire and storm damage. We know repairs can't wait and it's our promise to be on site within 4 hours of your initial phone call to us. Since our technicians are certified, this allows the restoration and repairs to be completed efficiently and effectively. Thousands of homeowners and businesses in Cuyahoga County have trusted SERVPRO of Parma/Seven Hills with their water damage, fire damage, and storm damage restoration and repairs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (440) 887-9000
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Parma / Seven Hills arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.