How SERVPRO of Parma/Seven Hills Can Help You Post Storm
At SERVPRO of Parma/Seven Hills, we know that storm damage can be extremely stressful to try to handle. All you want is for your home or business to be back to its pre-storm state, and you may not even know where to start to get back there following a storm. Luckily, we are able to handle anything that Mother Nature throws your way, getting your life back on track following disaster.
We provide Emergency Board Up and Roof Covering/Tarps Services for Parma/Seven Hills homeowners. We're there for you as soon as possible, 24/7/365. We know that storms don't follow a schedule, so whenever disaster hits, we're ready to start the restoration process as soon as we safely can.
Our board up/roof covering service can help you minimize potential damage to your property prior to a storm or help you secure your property after an unexpected disaster occurs. The sooner we are able to secure your home, the less damage you will have.
Here’s a few ways SERVPRO of Parma/Seven Hills can help you if disaster strikes your home or business.
- Hail Damage: Inspection and repair, estimates provided.
- Repairs Following Downed Trees: We help to repair your home following the removal of the tree.
- Ice Backup Damage: If your ice–damaged roof cannot be repaired on the spot, we will temporarily fix it to prevent further damage.
- Tornado Damages: Repairs and cleanup to homes and businesses following catastrophic storms.
- Wind Damage: Provides specialized emergency cleanup and restoration services to bring your property back to normal with minimal interruption.
- Reconstruction and Repair services: Full-service restoration, mitigation, and reconstruction provider for properties damaged by wind, water, fire, hurricane, floods, smoke, mold, and any other disaster.
If you have an emergency causing water damage to your Parma or Seven Hills home, we will be there to help!